Begins Tuesday June 26, 2018 – August 21, 2018
1:00 pm Eastern 12:00 pm Central 11:00 am Mountain 10:00 am Pacific
You’ve Been Asking for It! It’s Back and Improved….
First, if you’re like most providers, you treat Personal Injury patients…you may not actively market for them, it can just happen…very few providers turn PI patients away from their practice…
Second, Personal Injury is well-known for all it’s moving parts, special requirements and nuance…but when it comes down to it, what do you really need to know?
Accident reconstruction, tons of literature citations, physics or hours upon hours of PI minutia?
While these can be interesting (maybe), they are not the most practical for treating and managing PI patients in your office on a daily basis…
So, what do busy providers need?…bottom-line, practical, pertinent, tested and relevant materials you can apply immediately in order to: improve documentation, strengthen cases, increase marketability and grow your revenue...
Are You Ready to Cut Through the PI Clutter? This Webinar Series is a Must for YOU!
Just a Few of the Practical and Implementable Items You Will Find Out:
✓ Week 1 – June 26, 2018:
– Daily Notes – Improving and Avoiding Canned & Redundant
– Steps to Creating a Solid Foundation for All Future PI Cases
✓ Week 2 – July 10, 2018:
– How to Spot Critical Case Value Drivers
– How to Avoid Crucial Case Killers
✓ Week 3 – July 17, 2018:
– What to Know About Treatment, Modalities and Integrative Care
– Keys to Initial History and Examination Success
✓ Week 4 – July 31, 2018:
– Diagnoses and Coding for Improved Reimbursement
– Avoiding Reduction Requests, Records Reviews and IME’s
✓ Week 5 – August 7, 2018:
– Maximizing Your PI Marketing Efforts
– Simple Steps to Adding 2 More PI Patients a Month
✓ Week 6: August 21, 2018
– Putting it All Together – Outlining Your Next PI Case
– Med-Legal Concepts to Help Distinguish Your Practice
(When you register, complete and return the AIPIP agreement by June 22nd)
Save $100 with Early Registration
(1) 30 – Minute Individual Consulting Session with AIPIP
(9) AIPIP Proprietary Forms and Materials:
– AIPIP Initial PI Patient Telephone Script
– AIPIP Staff First Visit Checklist
– AIPIP Provider First Visit Checklist
– AIPIP Initial PI Patient History Checklist
– AIPIP Initial PI Patient Examination Checklist
– AIPIP Objective Findings Cheat Sheet
– AIPIP Diagnoses Sheet
– AIPIP Extremity Injury Algorithm
– AIPIP Attorney Meeting Preparation Outline Sheet
Each session is 60-minutes with time for Q&A (6 Hours of PI Material)
After registering you will receive a GoToMeeting webinar link for Week 1…
(check your spam/junk folder…it may be hiding in there)
– Click on the link to complete your registration…
– If you can’t make the live session, no worries…
– All sessions will be recorded, you will receive a link to the replay…
– Watch at your convenience
$249 – Early Registration for Non-AIPIP Clients (through June 22nd)
Click Below to Register Early!
Non-AIPIP Client Crash Course Early Registration
Read, initial, sign and return via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (888.841.8585)
Why do you need to complete an agreement in order to your registration?
Because, we will be sending you AIPIP proprietary forms and including a PI consulting session…
*Money Back Guarantee!
*2-Payment Option Available!
*See AIPIP Agreement for Details*
$349 – Non-AIPIP Clients After June 22nd
$79 – Early Registration Current AIPIP Blueprint System and PI Practice Tune-Up Clients
– Add On to Your Current Program
Click Below to Register Early!
AIPIP Client Crash Course Early Registration
Read, initial, sign and return via email or fax (email@example.com) or fax (888.841.8585)
$99 – AIPIP Clients After June 22nd