Wednesday, September 26, 2018
1:00 pm Eastern 12:00 pm Central 11:00 am Mountain 10:00 am Pacific
What are some of the important elements to look for in your PI cases?
What are a few ways you can help patients and get more referrals?
Well, what if there was a way that you could:
– Diagnose one of the most commonly missed injuries in Personal Injury
– Identify one the highest value drivers recognized by the evaluation software
– Objectify your patients spinal injury
– Objectify subluxation per the AMA guides and…
– Become the attorneys expert
I’m talking about ligament laxity…
This is not some made up injury, but one that is clearly defined in the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment, can be diagnosed in your office and can change your PI cases dramatically!…
Find out the simple steps you can take right now in your cases to avoid missing this “highly rated PI value driver”…
Even the auto carriers understand the importance of identifying, documenting, diagnosing and managing ligament laxity…but do you?
Are you inadvertently missing this valuable injury?
Special Guest Instructor: Todd Cielo DC
Dr. Todd Cielo graduated from Life University in 1998 and has an active practice in Tampa, Florida.
He lectures all over the country to attorneys, MD’s, DC’s, and radiologists about the significance of ligament laxity injuries in patients.
He created DXD software to help doctors of all specialties diagnose their patients properly and adhere to the standard of care per the AMA Guidelines.
Dr. Cielo has been hired to defend DC’s and to help explain medical necessity, standard of care and proper patient diagnosing in the clinical setting.
In This Webinar Find Out:
– Simple and effective steps to begin identifying, documenting, diagnosing and managing this incredibly valuable PI injury…
Even if you only see a few PI patients, you still must be on the look-out for this injury!
This is a 50-minute webinar (with time for Q&A)
After registering you will receive a GoToMeeting webinar link in your confirmation email…
– Click on that link to complete your registration…
– If you can’t make the webinar live, no worries…
– The webinar will be recorded, you will receive a link to the video replay…
– Watch at your convenience
It’s Free! (but you still need to register)