– Have you recently been asked for a reduction to your unsettled PI bill?
– Do you have PI cases sitting on your desk that need to get settled?
– Are you unsure how to negotiate without creating upset or an adversarial relationship?
In this 60 minute webinar you will learn easy steps you can do RIGHT NOW to maximize your payment after receiving any reduction request.
There are specific steps you can take to maximize your recovery and keep everyone satisfied.
Many providers don’t know what to do, or say, or are paralyzed with fear thereby losing thousands of dollars each and every year.
Many providers falsely believe there is nothing they can do.
In This Webinar Dr. Sheldon Tauber Will Explain:
– What is the difference between reasonable v. unreasonable requests
– How to counteroffer professionally and effectively
– How to take a reduction request into a marketing opportunity
Dr. Sheldon Tauber is a co-founder of the American Institute of Personal Injury Physicians and has been instructing chiropractic physicians and their staff for over 25 years.
He has personally negotiated and assisted in resolving hundreds of Personal Injury claims.
You do not want to miss out on his knowledge, expertise and insight in this webinar!
Here Are The Details:
Register and you will receive a webinar link…
– Click on the link to complete your registration
– If you can’t make the live session, no worries…
– The webinar will be recorded, you will receive a link to the replay
– Watch at your convenience
$79 – Early Registration for Non-AIPIP Clients (through August 14th)
$99 After August 14th
Free – Current AIPIP Blueprint System and Practice Management Clients
(but you still need to register)
If you have specific questions about this topic you must email them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, August 14th…MUST include any letters or attorney communications
(make sure they are redacted!)….
NO QUESTIONS WILL BE TAKEN DURING THE LIVE WEBINAR