Wednesday, March 21, 2018
1:00 pm Eastern 12:00 pm Central 11:00 am Mountain 10:00 am Pacific
What does, your waiting room say about you?
If you’re like most is says…outdated magazines, educational pamphlets, symptom brochures or maybe nothing at all…
Your patient may only be there for a few minutes, but why do so many providers miss this crucial opportunity every visit to promote their practice, open a potential dialogue or ask for simple referrals?
What if there was a way to go from a “waiting room” to an “area of action!”
In this webinar, our special guest will explain how you can begin to take proactive steps…
Welcome to the 21st century office…
Guest Presenter: Donald M. Petersen, Jr.
Mr. Petersen is the Editor of Dynamic Chiropractic, the chiropractic profession’s most widely circulated publication. He has also coordinated business expansion, multiple Internet related sites and services, seminars, accounting functions, advertising and the design and implementation of two computer systems.
Mr. Petersen offers a broad base of information that is continuously being updated regarding the status of health care delivery.
In This Webinar Find Out How To:
– Make your reception area engaging for patients
– Educate your patients effectively
– Give your patients the confidence to refer
– Deliver a quality experience from the first moments
This is a 45-minute webinar (with time for Q&A)
After registering you will receive a GoToMeeting webinar link…
– Click on the link to complete your registration…
– If you can’t make the live session, no worries…
– The webinar will be recorded, you will receive a link to the replay…
– Watch at your convenience
Free! (but you still need to register)