8 Hours of Continuing Education Credit – *States Applied for: GA, SC, NC (see below)
Most family practice providers love the revenue but hate all the work associated with PI…
Personal Injury does not have to be complicated, confusing or even overwhelming…
So, what do busy providers need?
Bottom-line, practical, pertinent, relevant and implementable material to improve documentation, strengthen and protect cases and increase marketability…
CLICK TO WATCH A SEMINAR PREVIEW VIDEO: Personal Injury for Busy Providers
At the Seminar, We’ll Show You:
✓ Critical Issues in Today’s PI Environment
– all your cases come with issues; auto carrier, patient and attorney; identify them and excel…
✓ How Your Initial History Can Make or Break a Case
– don’t rush to get through it; recognize the crucial elements that can affect the whole case…
✓ How to Spot Crucial but Over-Looked Examination Findings
– if you don’t know what to look for; you may miss them and increase your risk and scrutiny…
✓ Simple Ways of “Speaking” to the Insurance Evaluation Software
– almost every carrier uses software to evaluate cases; why not give them what they want…
✓ Why “Humanizing” Your Cases is an Absolute Must
– skip this and you make it much easier for “records reviewers” to deny care and payment…
✓ The Essential Elements of PI Specific Daily Patient Treatment Notes
– find out to how to create powerful notes that can strengthen and protect your cases…
Physician Registration: $129 *(add $50 for CE credits) Non-Physician Staff: $99
No refunds – fees can be applied to a future event
Seminar Hours: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (Registration – 8:30 am)
– Lunch Break Provided
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Perimeter Center
6250 Peachtree-Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, GA 98188
Hotel Phone: (770) 393-1000
*This seminar is intended for physicians; staff may attend when accompanied by a physician.
Please, no video/audio recording or children allowed at the seminar.
*If you need hours for other states, please contact NWHSU before the seminar at 800-888-4777.
Certain restrictions apply. *$50 extra for CEs (if needed). Not all states covered.
CE Hours applied for by NWHSU to the chiropractic state licensing boards. Transcripts sent out quarterly.
If you need your transcript sent earlier, please contact NWHSU at 800-888-4777 x446