AIPIP Personal Injury Success Webinar
“How to Gain PI Referrals through AOMSI Analysis”
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
1:00 pm Eastern 12:00 pm Central 11:00 am Mountain 10:00 am Pacific
Many providers still don’t identify one of the most common and highly valuable PI injuries…
Spinal ligamentous instability sometimes called AOMSI (Alteration of Motion Segment Integrity)
Find out how to capture this objective finding, how it relates to the injury and how it can elevate your status in the med-legal community and get you more PI referrals…
The Webinar Will Cover How to:
– Gain referrals from other DC’s, DO’s, MD’s and attorneys for expert analysis of AOMSI
– Confirm ligament laxity diagnosis (M24.28)
– Utilize AMA guidelines in your SOAP notes, final report and when marketing
– Increase income through lines of mensuration per AMA guidelines
– Create a second opinion practice within your existing practice for one time patient visits
Special Guest Instructor: Todd Cielo DC
Dr. Cielo graduated from Life University in 1998 and has an active practice in Tampa, Florida.
He lectures all over the country to attorneys, MD’s, DC’s, and radiologists about the significance of ligament laxity injuries in patients.
He created DXD software to help doctors of all specialties diagnose their patients properly and adhere to the standard of care per the AMA Guidelines.
Dr. Cielo has been hired to defend DC’s and to help explain medical necessity, standard of care and proper patient diagnosing in the clinical setting.
This is a 45-minute webinar (with time for Q&A)
After registering you will receive a GoToMeeting webinar link in your confirmation email…
– Click on that link to complete your registration…
– If you can’t make the webinar live, no worries…
– The webinar will be recorded, you will receive a link to the video replay…
– Watch at your convenience
It’s Free! (but you still need to register)