8 Hours of Continuing Education Credit – * States Applied for: MO, IA, IL, IN
Are you currently maximizing the Personal Injury part of practice?
Do you want to cut through the PI clutter to improve patient care and increase referrals?
Many providers struggle for years trying to figure Personal Injury out on their own…BUT
PI does not have to be complicated, confusing, aggravating or even overwhelming
You don’t have to know everything, but you do have to know the most critical things
Help is Available for Busy Providers!
CLICK TO VIEW A SHORT PREVIEW VIDEO NOW: Personal Injury for Busy Providers Seminar Preview
Just Some of What You’ll Find Out: (there’s a lot more than this list!)
✓ Current Med-Legal, Attorney and Carrier Trends in Today’s PI Environment
– if you don’t understand these issues all else may be unimportant…
✓ How Your Initial PI Patient Office Visit Can Make or Break a Case
– know what to look for; recognize the crucial components that can affect the entire case…
✓ How to Identify, Examine and Objectify Commonly Missed Injuries
– if you want more PI referrals you must be excellent at “show and tell”…
✓ Critical Components of Personal Injury Case Management
– case management is arguably the most important part of PI cases, what you do and don’t do…
✓ The Key Components of 4 Unique PI Patient Office Visits
– without the right details in your patient encounters, care and treatment can be denied…
* CE Credit if Needed, Add $60 to Physician Registrations Below
*No refunds – fees can be applied to a future event
Now through August 20, 2021 Physician: $179 Non-Physician: $139
At the Door: Physician: $249 Non-Physician: $179
Seminar Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Registration – 7:30 am) – Lunch Break Provided
DoubleTree St. Louis Airport
4505 Woodson Road
St. Louis, MO 63134
Hotel Phone: (314) 427-4700
*This seminar is intended for physicians; office staff may attend when accompanied by a physician.
No video/audio recording, photography or children allowed at the seminar.
*If you need hours for other states, please contact NWHSU before the seminar at 800-888-4777.
Certain restrictions apply.
*$60 extra for CE credits. Not all states covered.
CE Hours applied for by NWHSU to the chiropractic state licensing boards. Transcripts sent out quarterly.
If you need your transcript sent earlier, please contact NWHSU at 800-888-4777 x446